If you are using python 3.0, flask and numpy should already be installed for you. But, if in any case you need to use the older version of python (python 2.7+), you need to install flask and numpy by yourself. And this process could somehow become a real pain in the **s.
Luckily, I have found the easiest way to work around that. Just follow this simple steps.
1) Download and Install python.
2) Go to your Environment Variable > System Variable > Path. And add this: C:\Python27;C:\Python27\Scripts
3) Set your PYTHONPATH, so that you dont have to set it each and everytime you want to run your python project:
C:\Users\ryzal_000\Desktop\Project\src is the path for my python project. Set it your own python project’s path.
3) Install flask: t
type this command on your command line >> pip install flask
4) Install numpy:
- Download Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler for Python 2.7
- Type this command on your command line: pip install numpy
- or if thats didnt work, use this command instead: easy_install numpy